Physico-chemical properties of flour and starch from jackfruit seeds (Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam.) compared with modified starches
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 271–276, March 2004
How to Cite
Mukprasirt, A. and Sajjaanantakul, K. (2004), Physico-chemical properties of flour and starch from jackfruit seeds (Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam.) compared with modified starches. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 39: 271–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.00781.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
- (Received 10 May 2003; Accepted in revised form 28 August 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!