The functional properties of popped, flaked, extruded and roller-dried foxtail millet (Setaria italica)
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 907–915, November 2004
How to Cite
Ushakumari, S. R., Latha, S. and Malleshi, N. G. (2004), The functional properties of popped, flaked, extruded and roller-dried foxtail millet (Setaria italica). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 39: 907–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.00850.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
- (Received 10 July 2002; Accepted in revised form 10 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!