The use of guar and xanthan gums in the production of ‘light’ low fat cakes
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 959–966, November 2004
How to Cite
Zambrano, F., Despinoy, P., Ormenese, R. C. S. C. and Faria, E. V. (2004), The use of guar and xanthan gums in the production of ‘light’ low fat cakes. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 39: 959–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.00864.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
- (Received 10 June 2002; Accepted in revised form 28 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!