The effect of γ-ray irradiation on the drying characteristics and final quality of dried potato slices
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2005
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 2005
How to Cite
Wang, J. and Du, Y. (2005), The effect of γ-ray irradiation on the drying characteristics and final quality of dried potato slices. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 40: 75–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.00906.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2005
- (Received 10 February 2003; Accepted in revised form 9 August 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!