Visiting scientist from the Institute of Environmental Science, Zhejiang University at Yuquan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310027, China.
Preharvest application of methyl jasmonate increases fruit quality and antioxidant capacity in raspberries
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 187–195, February 2005
How to Cite
Wang, S. Y. and Zheng, W. (2005), Preharvest application of methyl jasmonate increases fruit quality and antioxidant capacity in raspberries. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 40: 187–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.00930.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- (Received 28 November 2003; Accepted in revised form 10 September 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!