The effects of soaking of whole, dehulled and ground millet and soybean seeds on phytate degradation and Phy/Fe and Phy/Zn molar ratios
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 391–399, April 2005
How to Cite
Lestienne, I., Mouquet-Rivier, C., Icard-Vernière, C., Rochette, I. and Trèche, S. (2005), The effects of soaking of whole, dehulled and ground millet and soybean seeds on phytate degradation and Phy/Fe and Phy/Zn molar ratios. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 40: 391–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.00941.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
- (Received 28 October 2003; Accepted in revised form 18 October 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!