Edited by Manfred Kroger, Ph.D., Editor of the Proceedings of the 12th World Congress of Food Science and Technology
Functional Foods: Their Role in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages R146–R149, June 2004
How to Cite
Shahidi, F. (2004), Functional Foods: Their Role in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. Journal of Food Science, 69: R146–R149. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.tb10727.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!