Mathematical Frameworks for Modeling Listeria Cross-contamination in Food-
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages R155–R159, August 2004
How to Cite
Schaffner, D.W. (2004), Mathematical Frameworks for Modeling Listeria Cross-contamination in Food-. Journal of Food Science, 69: R155–R159. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.tb11004.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20030555 Submitted 9/26/03; revised 11/17/03; accepted 2/20/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!