Correlating instrumental measurements of texture and flavour release with human perception
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 631–641, June 2005
How to Cite
Cook, D. J., Hollowood, T. A., Linforth, R. S. T. and Taylor, A. J. (2005), Correlating instrumental measurements of texture and flavour release with human perception. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 40: 631–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.00973.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
- (Received 13 February 2003; Accepted in revised form 21 January 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!