Validation and cross-comparison of MRI temperature mapping against fibre optic thermometry for microwave heating of foods
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 723–730, August 2005
How to Cite
Nott, K. P. and Hall, L. D. (2005), Validation and cross-comparison of MRI temperature mapping against fibre optic thermometry for microwave heating of foods. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 40: 723–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.00992.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
- (Received 19 October 2004; Accepted in revised form 26 January 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!