A review of recent studies in China on the possible beneficial health effects of tea
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 333–340, April 2006
How to Cite
Zhu, Y.-x., Huang, H. and Tu, Y.-y. (2006), A review of recent studies in China on the possible beneficial health effects of tea. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 41: 333–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.01076.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
- (Received 18 June 2004; Accepted in revised form 22 May 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!