Effects of temperature, ammonium and glucose concentrations on yeast growth in a model wine system
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1152–1157, December 2006
How to Cite
D'Amato, D., Corbo, M. R., Nobile, M. A. D. and Sinigaglia, M. (2006), Effects of temperature, ammonium and glucose concentrations on yeast growth in a model wine system. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 41: 1152–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.01128.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- (Received 9 February 2005; Accepted in revised form 26 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!