A Comparative Study between Acid-and Alkali-aided Processing and Surimi Processing for the Recovery of Proteins from Channel Catfish Muscle
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages C298–C306, May 2005
How to Cite
Kristinsson, H. G., Theodore, A. E., Demir, N. and Ingadottir, B. (2005), A Comparative Study between Acid-and Alkali-aided Processing and Surimi Processing for the Recovery of Proteins from Channel Catfish Muscle. Journal of Food Science, 70: C298–C306. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.tb07177.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20040559 Submitted 8/18/04, Revised 9/27/04, Accepted 1/13/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!