Antifungal Coatings on Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria × ananassa) to Control Mold Growth During Cold Storage
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages M202–M207, May 2005
How to Cite
Park, S.-I., Stan, S. D., Daeschel, M. A. and Zhao, Y. (2005), Antifungal Coatings on Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria × ananassa) to Control Mold Growth During Cold Storage. Journal of Food Science, 70: M202–M207. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.tb07189.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20040723 Submitted 11/3/04, Revised 1/2/05, Accepted 1/27/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!