Effect of Existence of Exogenous Protein on Physicochemical Properties of Heat- and Transglutaminase-induced Bovine Collagen-peptide Gel
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages E505–E509, November 2005
How to Cite
Erwanto, Y., Kawahara, S., Katayama, K., Ahhmed, A. M., Yamauchi, K., Chin, K. B. and Muguruma, M. (2005), Effect of Existence of Exogenous Protein on Physicochemical Properties of Heat- and Transglutaminase-induced Bovine Collagen-peptide Gel. Journal of Food Science, 70: E505–E509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.tb08310.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20040745 Submitted 11/11/04, Revised 12/16/04, Accepted 8/2/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!