Incorporation of the Antilisterial Bacteriocin-like Inhibitory Substance from Pediococcus parvulus VKMX133 into Film-forming Protein Matrices with Different Hydrophobicity
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages M398–M403, November 2005
How to Cite
Quintero-Salazar, B., Vernon-Carter, E. J., Guerrero-Legarreta, I. and Ponce-Alquicira, E. (2005), Incorporation of the Antilisterial Bacteriocin-like Inhibitory Substance from Pediococcus parvulus VKMX133 into Film-forming Protein Matrices with Different Hydrophobicity. Journal of Food Science, 70: M398–M403. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.tb08324.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20050297 Submitted 5/18/05, Revised 6/5/05, Accepted 7/28/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!