Chitosan and Protein Coatings Affect Yield, Moisture Loss, and Lipid Oxidation of Pink Salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha) Fillets During Frozen Storage
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages e455–e459, October 2005
How to Cite
Sathivel, S. (2005), Chitosan and Protein Coatings Affect Yield, Moisture Loss, and Lipid Oxidation of Pink Salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha) Fillets During Frozen Storage. Journal of Food Science, 70: e455–e459. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2005.tb11514.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS20050242 Submitted 4/25/05, Revised 6/12/05, Accepted 6/25/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!