Effect of fat and non-fat dry matter of milk, and starter type, on the rheological properties of set during the coagulation process
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 352–358, March 2007
How to Cite
Gün, Ö. and Işıklı, N. D. (2007), Effect of fat and non-fat dry matter of milk, and starter type, on the rheological properties of set during the coagulation process. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 42: 352–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.01257.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
- (Received 7 January 2005; Accepted in revised form 5 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!