Effect of particle size and drying temperature on drying rate and oil extracted yields of Buccholzia coriacea (MVAN) and Butyrospermum parkii ENGL
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 573–578, May 2007
How to Cite
Kapseu, C., Bup, D. N., Tchiegang, C., Abi, C. F., Broto, F. and Parmentier, M. (2007), Effect of particle size and drying temperature on drying rate and oil extracted yields of Buccholzia coriacea (MVAN) and Butyrospermum parkii ENGL. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 42: 573–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.01277.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- (Received 23 February 2005; Accepted in revised form 2 March 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!