A part of the M.V.Sc., thesis of the first author submitted to Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, India.
Effect of egg proteins on the quality and refrigerated storage life of chicken patties made with broiler-spent hen meat and by-products†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 579–586, May 2007
How to Cite
Kalaikannan, A., Anjaneyulu, A. S. R. and Santhi, D. (2007), Effect of egg proteins on the quality and refrigerated storage life of chicken patties made with broiler-spent hen meat and by-products. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 42: 579–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.01278.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- (Received 16 May 2005; Accepted in revised form 17 February 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!