Gross composition and nutrient profiles of Chinese yak (Maiwa) milk
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
© 2007 Institute of Food Science and Technology Trust Fund
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 568–572, March 2008
How to Cite
Sheng, Q., Li, J., Alam, M. S., Fang, X. and Guo, M. (2008), Gross composition and nutrient profiles of Chinese yak (Maiwa) milk. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 43: 568–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.01463.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
- (Received 8 March 2006; Accepted in revised form 27 September 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!