Influence of Sulfonation on the Properties of Expanded Extrudates Containing 32% Whey Protein
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages E17–E24, March 2006
How to Cite
Taylor, D. P., Carpenter, C. E. and Walsh, M. K. (2006), Influence of Sulfonation on the Properties of Expanded Extrudates Containing 32% Whey Protein. Journal of Food Science, 71: E17–E24. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb08892.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20050292 Submitted 5/17/05, Revised 7/6/05, Accepted 10/24/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!