Changes in Physical/chemical Composition and Histological Properties of Dorsal and Ventral Ordinary Muscles of Full-cycle Cultured Pacific Bluefin Tuna, Thunnus orientalis, During Chilled Storage
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages E45–E51, March 2006
How to Cite
Nakamura, Y.-N., Ando, M., Seoka, M., Kawasaki, K.-i. and Tsukamasa, Y. (2006), Changes in Physical/chemical Composition and Histological Properties of Dorsal and Ventral Ordinary Muscles of Full-cycle Cultured Pacific Bluefin Tuna, Thunnus orientalis, During Chilled Storage. Journal of Food Science, 71: E45–E51. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb08896.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20050528 Submitted 8/31/05, Revised 10/13/05, Accepted 11/4/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!