Differentiation of Crude Lipopolysaccharides from Escherichia coli Strains Using Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy and Chemometrics
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages M57–M61, March 2006
How to Cite
Kim, S., Burgula, Y., Ojanen-Reuhs, T., Cousin, M. A., Reuhs, B. L. and Mauer, L. J. (2006), Differentiation of Crude Lipopolysaccharides from Escherichia coli Strains Using Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy and Chemometrics. Journal of Food Science, 71: M57–M61. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb08908.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20050307 Submitted 5/20/05, Revised 7/11/05, Accepted 8/22/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!