Evaluation of Shelf Life of Superchilled Cod (Gadus morhua) Fillets and the Influence of Temperature Fluctuations During Storage on Microbial and Chemical Quality Indicators
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages S97–S109, March 2006
How to Cite
Olafsdottir, G., Lauzon, H. L., Martinsdóttir, E., Oehlenschláuger, J. and Kristbergsson, K. (2006), Evaluation of Shelf Life of Superchilled Cod (Gadus morhua) Fillets and the Influence of Temperature Fluctuations During Storage on Microbial and Chemical Quality Indicators. Journal of Food Science, 71: S97–S109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb08928.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20050391 Submitted 7/4/05, Revised 9/13/05, Accepted 11/12/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!