Sensitive Monoclonal Antibody-based Sandwich ELISA for the Detection of Porcine Skeletal Muscle in Meat and Feed Products
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages M1–M6, January 2006
How to Cite
Liu, L., Chen, F.-C., Dorsey, J. L. and Hsieh, Y.-H. P. (2006), Sensitive Monoclonal Antibody-based Sandwich ELISA for the Detection of Porcine Skeletal Muscle in Meat and Feed Products. Journal of Food Science, 71: M1–M6. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb12393.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20050309 Submitted 5/21/05, Revised 7/6/05, Accepted 9/19/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!