Absorption-enhancing Treatments for Antihypertensive Activity of Oligopeptides from Tuna Cooking Juice: In Vivo Evaluation in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages S13–S17, January 2006
How to Cite
Ko, W.-C., Cheng, M.-L., Hsu, K.-C. and Hwang, J.-S. (2006), Absorption-enhancing Treatments for Antihypertensive Activity of Oligopeptides from Tuna Cooking Juice: In Vivo Evaluation in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. Journal of Food Science, 71: S13–S17. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb12399.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- MS 20050278 Submitted 5/12/05, Revised 6/25/05, Accepted 9/18/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!