This research was supported by Inha Univ.
Effects of Sesame Oil Addition to Soybean Oil During Frying on the Lipid Oxidative Stability and Antioxidants Contents of the Fried Products During Storage in the Dark
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages C222–C226, April 2006
How to Cite
Chung, J., Lee, Y. and Choe, E. (2006), Effects of Sesame Oil Addition to Soybean Oil During Frying on the Lipid Oxidative Stability and Antioxidants Contents of the Fried Products During Storage in the Dark. Journal of Food Science, 71: C222–C226. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15621.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050536 Submitted 9/5/05, Revised 11/21/05, Accepted 1/18/06.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!