This work was supported by the grant 2001-4526 from Nutritional Impacts of Functional Food Program, IFAFS, CSREES, USDA, and the Storrs Agricultural Experiment Station, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut. Sensory evaluation was conducted at the Sensory Evaluation Laboratory in the Food Science Dept. of Pennsylvania State Univ.
Effect of Antioxidants and Cooking on Stability of n-3 Fatty Acids in Fortified Meat Products
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages C233–C238, April 2006
How to Cite
Lee, S., Hernandez, P., Djordjevic, D., Faraji, H., Hollender, R., Faustman, C. and Decker, E. A. (2006), Effect of Antioxidants and Cooking on Stability of n-3 Fatty Acids in Fortified Meat Products. Journal of Food Science, 71: C233–C238. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15623.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050550 Submitted 9/12/05, Revised 11/21/05, Accepted 1/18/06.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!