Impregnation and Infiltration Kinetics of Isotonic Solution in Whole Jalapeño Pepper Using a Vacuum Pulse
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages E125–E131, April 2006
How to Cite
Martínez-Monteagudo, S. I., Salais-Fierro, F., Perez-Carrillo, J.R., Valdez-Fragoso, A., Welti-Chanes, J. and Müjica-Paz, H. (2006), Impregnation and Infiltration Kinetics of Isotonic Solution in Whole Jalapeño Pepper Using a Vacuum Pulse. Journal of Food Science, 71: E125–E131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15625.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050280 Submitted 5/12/05, Revised 7/6/05, Accepted 10/24/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!