This work has been financially supported by FQRNT (Fonds québecois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies). Author Genovese is grateful for financial support from CONICET, Argentina, and the Ministère de l'Éducation du Québec, Canada. We thank MS. Mónica Araya for her help with experimental work and valuable discussions.
Characterization of Apple Juice Foams for Foam-mat Drying Prepared with Egg White Protein and Methylcellulose
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages E142–E151, April 2006
How to Cite
Raharitsifa, N., Genovese, D. B. and Ratti, C. (2006), Characterization of Apple Juice Foams for Foam-mat Drying Prepared with Egg White Protein and Methylcellulose. Journal of Food Science, 71: E142–E151. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15627.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050554 Submitted 9/14/05, Revised 12/14/05, Accepted 1/24/06.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!