The authors acknowledge the support of several students who participated in these experiments but were not available to help write and review this manuscript. This study received no financial support from the food industry, nor from any public or private grant agency. This study was funded by the authors themselves.
Effects of Food Storage and Handling on Blow Fly (Lucilia sericata) Eggs and Larvae
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages M117–M120, April 2006
How to Cite
Sherman, R. A., Goth, K., Sherman, J., Tran, M. and Ng, D. (2006), Effects of Food Storage and Handling on Blow Fly (Lucilia sericata) Eggs and Larvae. Journal of Food Science, 71: M117–M120. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15634.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050593 Submitted 10/2/05, Revised 11/17/05, Accepted 1/31/06.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!