The authors acknowledge the contributions of our grower cooperator Mark Hurst of Hurst's Berry Farm, Cindy Lederer for sensory study guidance and help with analysis of the Free-Choice Profiling data, and the financial support of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) Northwest Center for Small Fruits Research.
Physicochemical, Sensory, and Nutritive Qualities of Hardy Kiwifruit (Actinidia arguta‘Ananasnaya’) as Affected by Harvest Maturity and Storage
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages S204–S210, April 2006
How to Cite
Fisk, C. L., McDaniel, M. R., Strik, B. C. and Zhao, Y. (2006), Physicochemical, Sensory, and Nutritive Qualities of Hardy Kiwifruit (Actinidia arguta‘Ananasnaya’) as Affected by Harvest Maturity and Storage. Journal of Food Science, 71: S204–S210. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15642.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050563 Submitted 9/18/05, Revised 11/27/05, Accepted 12/17/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!