This research was supported by the Departament d'Universitats Recerca i Societat de la Informació of the Generalitat de Catalunya (Spain), which also awarded author G. Oms-Oliu with a pre-doctoral grant. Our fresh-cut fruit research was also financed by the Ministerio de CienciayTecnología (Spain) through the AGL 2003-09208-C01 project. Finally, we acknowledge ACTEL (Lleida, Spain) for supplying the pears used during this work.
Inhibition of Browning on Fresh-cut Pear Wedges by Natural Compounds
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages S216–S224, April 2006
How to Cite
Oms-Oliu, G., Aguiló-Aguayo, I. and Martín-Belloso, O. (2006), Inhibition of Browning on Fresh-cut Pear Wedges by Natural Compounds. Journal of Food Science, 71: S216–S224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15644.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050482 Submitted 8/11/05, Revised 9/21/05, Accepted 12/21/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!