The authors are thankful to Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (Spanish Government) for the financial support through the project ALI2001-2396.We are also grateful for the persons who participated in the study voluntarily.
Sensory Evaluation of Sherry Vinegar: Traditional Compared to Accelerated Aging With Oak Chips
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages S238–S242, April 2006
How to Cite
Góamez, M. L. M., Bellido, B. B., Tesfaye, W., Fernandez, R. M. C., Valencia, D., Fernandez-Pachón, M. S., García-Parrilla, M. C. and González, A. M. T. (2006), Sensory Evaluation of Sherry Vinegar: Traditional Compared to Accelerated Aging With Oak Chips. Journal of Food Science, 71: S238–S242. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15647.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050516 Submitted 8/25/05, Revised 11/27/05, Accepted 12/18/05.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!