The authors sincerely thank Tom Chr. Johannessen and Karin Sol-gaard (MatforskAS), Mona Fonstad (Mills DA), and Rikke Edvards-en (Denofa) for skillful and enthusiastic assistance in the pâté preparation. We are also grateful to Inger-Johanne Fjøsne, Asgeir N. Nilsen, and the sensory panel at Matforsk AS for the sensory analyses, and to Per Lea for statistical analysis of the sensory data. Håkon Standal (Denofa) is gratefully acknowledged for providing the cod liver oil. Mills DA, Oslo, Norway provided salmon and other ingredients. This study was financed by the Norwegian Research Council Project 137320/130, “Lipid quality and oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids in foods with marine lipids.”
Analysis of Early Lipid Oxidation in Salmon Pâté with Cod Liver Oil and Antioxidants
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages S284–S292, April 2006
How to Cite
Olsen, E., Veberg, A., Vogt, G., Tomic, O., Kirkhus, B., Ekeberg, D. and Nilsson, A. (2006), Analysis of Early Lipid Oxidation in Salmon Pâté with Cod Liver Oil and Antioxidants. Journal of Food Science, 71: S284–S292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.tb15655.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- MS 20050635 Submitted 10/20/05, Revised 12/11/05, Accepted 1/20/06.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!