Present address: Physical and Chemical Properties Division, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305, USA.
Viscosity of tangerine and lemon juices as a function of temperature and concentration
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 804–818, July 2007
How to Cite
Magerramov, M. A., Abdulagatov, A. I., Abdulagatov, I. M. and Azizov, N. D. (2007), Viscosity of tangerine and lemon juices as a function of temperature and concentration. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 42: 804–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2007.01286.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
- (Received 8 August 2005; Accepted in revised form 20 April 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!