Comparison of hot air-drying and freeze-drying on the physicochemical properties and antioxidant activities of pumpkin (Cucurbita moschata Duch.) flours
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2008
© 2007 Institute of Food Science and Technology Trust Fund
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1195–1201, July 2008
How to Cite
Que, F., Mao, L., Fang, X. and Wu, T. (2008), Comparison of hot air-drying and freeze-drying on the physicochemical properties and antioxidant activities of pumpkin (Cucurbita moschata Duch.) flours. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 43: 1195–1201. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2007.01590.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2008
- (Received 16 March 2006; Accepted in revised form 08 March 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!