Optimisation of osmotic dehydration of ‘Tommy Atkins’ mango fruit
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2007 Institute of Food Science and Technology Trust Fund
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1276–1280, July 2008
How to Cite
Azoubel, P. M. and Da Silva, F. O. (2008), Optimisation of osmotic dehydration of ‘Tommy Atkins’ mango fruit. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 43: 1276–1280. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2007.01605.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- (Received 24 October 2006; Accepted in revised form 30 March 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!