A newly isolated strain Pediococcus parvulus from Xuanwei ham, a traditional Chinese fermented meat product
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1387–1394, August 2008
How to Cite
Li, P., Shen, Q., Liu, Z., Fu, P. and Zhou, W. (2008), A newly isolated strain Pediococcus parvulus from Xuanwei ham, a traditional Chinese fermented meat product. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 43: 1387–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2007.01647.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- (Received 23 September 2005; Accepted in revised form 2 March 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!