Protein stabilisation of Chardonnay wine using trisacryl and bentonite: a comparative study
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 330–336, February 2009
How to Cite
De Bruijn, J., Loyola, C., Flores, A., Hevia, F., Melín, P. and Serra, I. (2009), Protein stabilisation of Chardonnay wine using trisacryl and bentonite: a comparative study. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 330–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01720.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
- (Received 23 March 2007; Accepted in revised form 7 January 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!