The effect of pectin concentration on viscoelastic and sensory properties of processed cheese
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1663–1670, September 2008
How to Cite
Macků, I., Buňka, F., Pavlínek, V., Leciánová, P. and Hrabě, J. (2008), The effect of pectin concentration on viscoelastic and sensory properties of processed cheese. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 43: 1663–1670. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01734.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- (Received 8 October 2007; Accepted in revised form 4 February 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!