Optimising conditions for enzymatic extraction of edible gelatin from the cattle bones using response surface methodology
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 467–475, March 2009
How to Cite
Hosseini-Parvar, S. H., Keramat, J., Kadivar, M., Khanipour, E. and Motamedzadegan, A. (2009), Optimising conditions for enzymatic extraction of edible gelatin from the cattle bones using response surface methodology. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 467–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01745.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
- (Received 19 October 2007; Accepted in revised form 3 March 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!