Toxicological analysis of the chronic consumption of diheptanoin and triheptanoin in rats
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 484–492, March 2009
How to Cite
Ataíde, T. d. R., De Oliveira, S. L., Da Silva, F. M., Vitorino Filha, L. G. C., Tavares, M. C. d. N. and Sant’Ana, A. E. G. (2009), Toxicological analysis of the chronic consumption of diheptanoin and triheptanoin in rats. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 484–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01757.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
- (Received 13 September 2007; Accepted in revised form 11 April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!