Rheological behaviour of acorn starch dispersions: effects of concentration and temperature
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 503–509, March 2009
How to Cite
Kim, W.-W. and Yoo, B. (2009), Rheological behaviour of acorn starch dispersions: effects of concentration and temperature. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 503–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01760.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
- (Received 27 January 2008; Accepted in revised form 10 April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!