Headspace-based techniques to identify the principal volatile compounds in red grape cultivars
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 510–518, March 2009
How to Cite
González-Mas, M. C., García-Riaño, L. M., Alfaro, C., Rambla, J. L., Padilla, A. I. and Gutierrez, A. (2009), Headspace-based techniques to identify the principal volatile compounds in red grape cultivars. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 510–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01779.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
- (Received 4 January 2008; Accepted in revised form 6 May 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!