Evaluation of potential mechanisms by which dietary fibre additions reduce the predicted glycaemic index of fresh pastas
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 2151–2162, December 2008
How to Cite
Brennan, C. S. and Tudorica, C. M. (2008), Evaluation of potential mechanisms by which dietary fibre additions reduce the predicted glycaemic index of fresh pastas. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 43: 2151–2162. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01831.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- (Received 24 August 2008; Accepted in revised form 26 August 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!