Effect of king palm (Archontophoenix alexandrae) flour incorporation on physicochemical and textural characteristics of gluten-free cookies
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 531–538, March 2009
How to Cite
De Simas, K. N., Vieira, L. d. N., Podestá, R., Müller, C. M. O., Vieira, M. A., Beber, R. C., Reis, M. S., Barreto, P. L. M., Amante, E. R. and Amboni, R. D. M. C. (2009), Effect of king palm (Archontophoenix alexandrae) flour incorporation on physicochemical and textural characteristics of gluten-free cookies. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 531–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01840.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- (Received 19 December 2007; Accepted in revised form 5 August 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!