Partial replacement of NaCl by KCl in salted mackerel (Scomber japonicus) fillet products: effect on sensory acceptance and lipid oxidation
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1572–1578, August 2009
How to Cite
Park, J. N., Hwang, K. T., Kim, S. B. and Kim, S. Z. (2009), Partial replacement of NaCl by KCl in salted mackerel (Scomber japonicus) fillet products: effect on sensory acceptance and lipid oxidation. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 1572–1578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01841.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- (Received 5 June 2008; Accepted in revised form 28 August 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!