Effect of inclusion of soluble and insoluble fibres into extruded breakfast cereal products made with reverse screw configuration
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 2278–2288, December 2008
How to Cite
Brennan, M. A., Monro, J. A. and Brennan, C. S. (2008), Effect of inclusion of soluble and insoluble fibres into extruded breakfast cereal products made with reverse screw configuration. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 43: 2278–2288. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01867.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- (Received 24 August 2008; Accepted in revised form 30 August 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!